Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quiz-dizzle;

Okay, So i know i just posted a blog post,
But, you know what, I'm posting another :)


So remember that thing called myspace?
My what? My SPACE!
So, it used to be all the rage, i was on it 24/7.
but now? never!


Anyways, enough talk on the fails of myspace.
To the point: I remember when i got bored i used to do bulletin surveys. . .
& i thought, so you could get to know me better
i'd post random ones every now and then.


Like now.
Enjoy :)


xo-



birthday: 
august sixteenth.
current location:
my bedroom.
righty or lefty:
righty.
heritage:
australian.
thoughts first waking up:
i need to pee, (haha)
mcdonalds or burger king:
mcdonalds
chocolate or vanilla:
vanilla.
what were you doing 5 minutes ago:
writing this post.
i love:
loadsssssss of things.
i feel:
bored
i hate:
when people change.
i need:
a hug.
last person you argued with:
mum?
favorite cheese:
tasty.
allergic to:
zilch.
ever thrown up in a car:
never.
first person you call when having a bad day:
my bestfriends rheann or cassie.
or my sister christina.
shampoo first or wash body first:
shampoo.
pen or pencil:
pen.
perfect time to wake up:
when the sun shines through my blinds.
perfect time to go to bed:
when i'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment