Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here's the Deal!

Well, It's Wednesday the 15th of September
& i'm laying in my bed watching 'four weddings'
as we speak.
The reason for this is that i've been putting together 
my bedside tables!

Why Oh Why
does furniture come flat packed these days?
I'd love to know.

We had a few dilemmas,
well one really!
It took me FOREVER to open the box
for a start and then once everything was
out of the box we realised that one of 
the pieces was broken so that all had
to go back into the box and taken
back to fantastic furniture
OH JOY!
Then i had to open the other box
and put that together.
that wasn't too hard, but my
bum hurt from sitting of the hardwood floors
for so long, haha.

I'm dreading next week though.
I have my trails school certificate
on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday :O
and i FAIL at studying.
I have done like nothing! LITERALLY!
I'm leaving it all for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
:( :( :( :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
But, i'm just gonna give it my best shot :D

Anyways, i'm going to go have dinner right now :D
bye bye

xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment